Have you ever found an image on the internet that you liked so much that you need it as your avatar on your Chrome OS device?
But do you not know how to make it your avatar?
Well, this blog post will show you!
How to change your Avatar
- Open the Chrome Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Find the category People.
- You can select the camera icon if you want to take a picture of yourself and make it as your avatar.
- Or you can click on the folder icon to select an image from the Files App.
- A third option is you can use one of the images on the list.
- Once you have the image that you want displayed on your Chromebook, click Done.
And that is how you change your avatar on your Chromebook!
Changing your avatar on your Chrome OS device will not to your Google account. It’s just for your Chromebook.
- Open the Chrome Menu
- Select Settings
- Find the category People
- Click on the current avatar
- From there, you can select the camera icon, folder icon, or one of the other images already listed.
For more information, check Google’s help center!
Talk to Chromebook users just like you!
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed reading this blog post, please share it on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc. That’ll help me out a lot!
See an improvement? Tell me in the comment section!
Is there something you want me to blog about? Post that in the comment section as well!
Best of Luck,