I bet you have installed at least one app from the Chrome webstore . Now that you have it, you realize you don’t need it.
“How do I remove this darn app?” you say.
There are many ways to remove apps. But first, let’s not get them confused with extensions.
Extensions work on your web browser. Apps are something you install to your Chromebook.
Here’s how to remove an app:
- Click or tap on the App Launcher that looks like this and find the app that you desire to remove.
- Two-finger tap with the touchpad. Or right click. Or, left Alt + click (On some keyboards, turns the right Alt into AltGr.
- And choose remove from Chrome.
Same goes if it’s on your Shelf - Double tap with the touchpad or right click and select remove from Chrome.
You can install apps from the Chrome webstore to manage your apps and you can delete them from there, but for that part, I’m going to let you figure it out! I know you’re smart! You can do it!
- Click on your app launcher
- Find the app that you wish to remove
- Double tap with the touchpad or right click the icon
- And select remove from Chrome
For more information, check out the links below:
Talk to live Chromebook users!
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed it!
See an improvement on the blog? Post it in the comments!
Have any suggestions for me to blog about? Post that in the comments as well!
Best of Luck,W.C. Blitzy.