Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#48 Gmail - Support Options

Hi ya!

Have you ever had issues accessing your Gmail account? Forgot your password? Don’t know the security questions?
You Google Search for some help on your issue, but can’t find anything helpful!
You ask yourself “How do I get help from Google?”
After you read this blog post, you should know how to ‘get help from Google’.

About Contacting Google concerning Gmail issues.
If you’re having issues with your Gmail account, and would like to email Google your question(s), well, you can’t. Google doesn't have a Gmail support email address for their free product, Gmail.
Same goes for calling Google regarding your Gmail account.
With there being hundreds of millions of users using Gmail, it’s not feasible for Google to have live support options.

“Well then, what do I do?”
One of the best things for you to do is to take a look at the Gmail Support Center and see if your question(s) are in there.
The next best thing for you to do is to post your question in the Gmail help forum (remember, when posting, add as much detail as you can. For more information on how to correctly post in Google Product Forums, see this blog post.) Gmail experts will take a look at your question and do their absolute best to solve the issue….about 90% of the time they do, and the remaining 10% is usually caused by bugs and what not.

And yeah. That is about Gmail support options.

Summarize:
  • Google does not offer phone/email support for their free product, Gmail
  • You can probably get your question(s) answered by looking at the Gmail Help Center
  • If you need further assistance, then post your questions in the Gmail help forum.

References:

For more information, check Google’s help center!
Talk to Gmail users just like you!


Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed reading this blog post, please share it on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc. That’ll help me out a lot!

See an improvement? Tell me in the comment section!

Is there something you want me to blog about? Post that in the comment section as well!

Best of Luck,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W.C. Blitzy