When going to your music on Google Play Music, do you see an improvement that could be made to the site? A feature that you’d like to see?
If so, then you can report feedback!
Report Feedback on Google Play Music [Text version]
- On the left side of the page, right under Music there’s My Music.
- Click My Music.
- It should bring you to this page.
- On the left side, click the hamburger menu (3 horizontal line menu).
- Scroll all the way down the menu until you see Help & Feedback.
- Click Help & Feedback.
- A popup dialog appears.
- Within that dialog, you can search for help. Or ask a question. But, if you want to send feedback, then at the bottom of the dialog, click Send Feedback.
- That opens up a pop up and closes out of the other. On that pop up, you can write your feedback.
- Once you’ve written your feedback, just follow the prompted.
And that is how you Report feedback on Google Play Music!
Report Feedback on Google Play Music [Image version]
And that is how to send feedback to Google Play Music!
For further reference:
If you’d like to learn more, you can check out the Google Help Center.
If you have a specific question that the Help Center doesn’t cover, then you can ask your question on the Google Product Forum.
Thanks for reading!
Hopefully you enjoyed the read and learned something new.
If you did enjoy reading, then don’t forget to share your wisdom on the social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and all that fun stuff.
Is there a certain product that you want me to blog about?
If so, then post it in the comment section!
Best of Luck,